COVID-19 Update: Facility Health and Safety Measures Being Taken
Times are somewhat uncertain with recent events, and we wanted to reassure everyone we are doing our part as well to keep our customers safe.
Please understand your health and safety our are top priority and we are doing everything possible to ensure our facility is safe to use.
Here’s a list of the systems we’ve put in place at our facility regarding current events:
- More rigorous cleaning and sanitization of door handles, access and elevators keypads, carts, and dollies.
- Our facility gate access will remain open from 6 a.m. – 10 p.m. until further notice.
- With respect to social distancing our retail office to customers in response to COVID-19 are temporarily closed.
- We offer online chat and payment options at our website to be able to manage your account with us from home.
- We are available on the phone with any questions you have. You can reach us at 604-390-1740. If you can’t reach us right away, please leave us a detailed message with your name, number, and questions and we’ll return your call as soon as possible.
- We’re currently still renting lockers—please contact us over the phone at 604-390-1740 or by our email at firstname.lastname@example.org to get one.
When there’s a lot of information swirling around we want to champion transparency and keep you informed of updates as soon as they happen.
For additional accurate, up-to-date resources and information refer to the links below:
- Government of Canada Updates
- BC Centre for Disease Control
- World Health Organization
Be kind to one another—these are trying times for all of us, but we will get through this.
The Squamish Self Storage Team